So You Want to Write?
Three Thursdays – March 16, 23 & 30
$45 for all three evenings
The class will be held at the GroWashington Store in downtown Everett, WA. at 3013 Colby Ave. Phone 425-293-8880
- Have you ever wanted to write a novel, memoir, or non-fiction book, but felt confused about how to begin?
- Or have you begun writing and found yourself stuck?
- This three week course will give you the tools and techniques to jump start your writing and take it to the next level.
- There will be lectures, writing exercises and class discussion, all with the goal of moving everyone forward in their writing.
- Please bring whatever you normally write on, plus a notebook and pen.
- Learn how to get out of your own way from a successful writer who’s been there and done that.
To sign up or if you have questions about the class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste in browser)
Linda Jordan has written fiction and non-fiction for decades. She also spent at least a decade being blocked and wallowing in procrastination. She got a lot of experience climbing out of that pit. In another life also she coordinated the Clarion West Writers Workshop in Seattle, and chaired the Board of Directors during Clarion West’s Formative Period. Linda has spent the last several years happily getting her work published and letting the stories flow. She’s also the Programming Director for the Writers Cooperative of the Pacific Northwest.
Discover Your Dreamboard with GroWashington
Plan to attend Thursday
February 23rd – 6pm to 8:30pm
3013 Colby Ave., Everett, WA.
Join Tracey Warren at “How 2” Maximize Facebook
Monday, February 27th starting at 10am
3013 Colby Ave, Everett 98201
FREE to Gro Members – $10 to Non Members
Questions call Jean Sagvold Simpson at 425.530.7301