Become a Member
GROW Washington is the premier member organization that represents the interests of small micro-enterprise entrepreneurs in Washington State.
- Platform to showcase your organization’s impact and innovation through our website, revitalized working groups and other exciting opportunities.
- Access to valuable services and products from a growing network of businesses
- Networking with peers, potential partners and investors
- Collaboration on tailored marketing and business development initiatives for our members.
Benefits of GROW Washington Membership:
- Reduced registration fee to GROW Washington Workshops. The workshops GROW Washington offers are designed to assist entrepreneurs at all levels in their product development, business training, and marketing skills.
- Access to member resources. GROW Washington provides listing state and national organizations, publications, and services geared specifically to entrepreneurial businesses. We also refer businesses to funding and resource providers.
- Email Alerts on time sensitive items such as upcoming marketing and training events.
- A voice in determining GROW Washington services and institutional direction by providing feedback and exercising member voting privileges.
- Free GROW Washington member technical assistance for entrepreneurs at all levels.
- Referral Service Benefits. GROW Washington will refer businesses to entrepreneurial programs that can also provide assistance, such as SCORE, SBDC (Small Business Development Center), NWWBC (Northwest Women’s Business Center), University of Washington Business Development Center, Everett Community College Business Center, Edmonds Community College Business Center and other micro-enterprise programs. This non-profit believes strongly in not duplicating services that are already in existence. We encourage collaboration between programs.
- Free Publicity / News Release Service. GROW Washington provides members with news releases about their business successes and/or expansion. Generate publicity for businesses through special presentations and displays.
- Reduced Rate Internet Representation. GROW Washington has the capability to build a home page for entrepreneurs and offers reciprocal links for member sites. We also offer different Web development packages for members wanting to develop a Web site.
- Exclusive Marketing Opportunities. GROW Washington can help entrepreneurs display their products.
- Reduced Rate Product Evaluation / Web Site Evaluation. Members can have their products evaluated for labeling, pricing, packaging and marketability by a panel of five store-owners and/or graphic designers. Members can also have their existing Web sites evaluated by Web development experts to get feedback on their current Web sites. The Product Evaluation and Web site Evaluation are 1/4 the cost of what a private business evaluation would cost.
- Funding Opportunity. Access to Micro-Enterprise loans.
Educator agreement click here
Class Instructor agreement click here
Artist Gallery agreement click here